Descripción del puesto
This role will ensure the satisfaction of the technical needs as a subject matter expert (SME) of Digital Marketing and Business To Consumer (B2C) to translate business processes into technology roadmaps, projects, operational, and continuous improvement solutions in partnership with development and architecture teams, technical SMEs, and internal or external vendors.
● Education: Bachelor’s degree is a must. Master’s degree is a plus.
○ Desirable degrees: Ing. Adm. de Sistemas; Lic. en Informática; Ing. en Sistemas
Computacionales; Lic en Mercadotecnia; Lic. en Mercadotecnia Digital.
● Minimum of 3 years of work experience in relevant and related field.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
● Proven experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce business process and application.
○ Specially knowledge on major eCommerce technology platforms such as SAP Hybris, Adobe
AEM, Vtex, Websphere Commerce, or other.
● Experience implementing eCommerce sites or projects.
● Knowledge and experience in Web Analytics.
● Retail and B2C business process and application knowledge.
● Agile methodologies experience or knowledge.
● Agile project management methodology knowledge and experience is a plus.
● Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational and project requirements.
Place to work
Apodaca, Nuevo León
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00
Law benefits + superior perks
•Insurance of major medical expenses
•Courses and free diplomats
•College discounts (Masters)
•Discounts for optical, dental, electrical appliances, restaurants and recreative centers.
Área: Marketing y Publicidad/E-commerce
Nivel mínimo de educación: Universitario (Graduado)
Tipo de trabajo: Full-time
We're OpenService of Grupo Open, a 100% Mexican company with 24 years of experience in providing TI services and products to major national and international companies.